incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Java download link on AOO site
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 22:54:03 GMT
Le ven. 13 juil. 2012 07:01:58 CEST, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> a écrit :
> The biggest problem with this project is the prevalence of people who
> are unskilled in the codebase occupying all the oxygen on the dev list.
> This list, unlike the forums, is about project development, and teaching
> others to behave in productive ways by *demonstrating* the behavior
> you want to see from others here.
I just can't believe it. Do you mean that I'm part of the prevalent people who pollute this
list?
ROFLOL

I don't have the time to learn another system again (as some have correctly guessed). Period.
Next time I report a bug, will you ask me to learn how to code and fix it myself???

But thanks, lesson learned, I won't bother this list anymore with this kind of problem, next
time I'll file a bug report directly.
I made the mistake to think that the target was to build a welcoming community where the most
skilled people could take over the job when less skilled ones could not.

BTW, thanks to the people who expressed their support and understanding about the limits we
all have to face at some point.

Hagar