incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1][DEV-BUILD]: propose next dev snapshot for 3.4.1 based on revision 1359641
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 07:40:18 GMT
On 7/13/12 2:31 AM, Ji Yan wrote:
> Download successfully, Juergen thanks.

I should mention that at least the MacOS and Windows binaries are signed
and signature and checksum files (sha..., asc, md5) can be found in the
same directory

checkout
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/r1359641/macos
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/r1359641/windows