incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: [BUILDBOT] build breakers
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 08:54:35 GMT
On 09.07.2012 19:13, Andrew Rist wrote:

> On 6/22/2012 2:37 AM, Andre Fischer wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> there are build breakers on all three platforms
>>
>> - Windows7
>>
>> in shell_2:
>>
>> has ./configure: line 7952: test: : integer expression expected
>> ./configure: line 7957: test: : integer expression expected
>> ./configure: line 7962: test: : integer expression expected
>> configure: error: Compiler too old. Use Microsoft C/C++ .NET 2003/2005
>> compiler.
>>
>> could be caused by missing DLLs when the compiler is called to detect
>> its version.  In that case cl does not print anything.  I have seen
>> something similar when I tried to use the 2010 dev studio.
>>
> now cleared up...

Great, thanks.

>> - Linux64
>>
>> in compile_2 there is the line
>>
>> ./configure: line 11931: test: : integer expression expected
>>
>> @Andrew: can you post the config.log and configure files so that we
>> can better analyze the cause of this bug?
>>
> Are you looking for more then you get here:
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux64-nightly/builds/282/steps/compile_2/logs/stdio
>
> also here:
> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/linux64/log/unxlngx6.pro.build.html
>

> The 64 bit build is timing out right now - strange...

Strange is the right word.  Today the build hangs in javaunohelper,
yesterday it was jurt.   Looks like a random problem with the java compiler.

I have changed (hacked) build.pl so that the output is not lost even
when the build is aborted by the buildbot.  See
http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux64-nightly/builds/284/steps/shell_1/logs/stdio

-Andre

> A.
>

>> - Linux32
>>
>> the build breaker seems to be caused by my recent changes in
>> ext_libraries/serf.  It may be sufficient to make a clean build.
>>
>> @Andrew: can you trigger that?
> (I cleaned up the dir)
> now cleared up...

Thanks.