incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: comments.apache.org
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:37:07 GMT
On 07/10/2012 03:32 PM, drew wrote:
> One question: Is it possible to subscribe to a subset of comments, so if
> a comment feature were added to both the on-line USER and API guides
> could someone subscribe to notifications for incoming comments to the
> user docs but not the API docs?
>
> Otherwise - it looks interesting for sure.
>
> //drew

Why thank you for banning me on the test site and wiping all my comments
;'( *runs away crying*

On a more serious note, what you could do is add two separate comment
shortnames, one for user docs and one for API docs, fx. ooo-user and
ooo-api. That way, you'd have two separate dashboards (and you could
even have separate moderator rights if you wanted) and two places to
subscribe to, but from the reader's point of view it would just be one
unified feature.

With regards,
Daniel.