incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: [QA] Workflow for Issues
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:29:54 GMT
Hi all,

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Issue_lifecycle

exist now. It is a Wiki, so feel free to edit it and improve it.

Zhe Liu schrieb:
> 2012/7/10 Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> in times with CWS and EIS there was a description of Issues lifecyle,
>> http://www.openoffice.org/qa/ooQAReloaded/Docs/QA-Reloaded-IssueHandlingOverview.html.
>> Some parts are lost and others totally outdated.
>>
>> But I think, that such an information is useful and start a draft in
>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Regina/MYDrafts4
>>
>> Do you agree to provide such information?
>>
>> If yes, where to put it?
> IMHO, wiki is OK. Move your page to a form address, e.g.
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/issue_lifecycle.

Done.

  Later, we
> can add an entry to http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/qa.html

I'm not sure, whether that should exist at all. I think, that it is not
a good idea to have the information scattered. There is already a portal
page http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Quality_Assurance.
Wouldn't it be better to handle the whole website content of the old QA
project as legacy, as museum, and try to refresh, correct and complete
the Wiki content?

Kind regards
Regina