incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <>
Subject Re: [QA] Workflow for Issues
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:10:27 GMT
Hi Regina,

On 10.07.2012 01:21, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
> in times with CWS and EIS there was a description of Issues lifecyle,
> Some parts are lost and others totally outdated.
> But I think, that such an information is useful and start a draft in
> Do you agree to provide such information?
> If yes, where to put it?
> If yes, please improve the text.

Thanks for your work - the new information looks good.

One minor remark:
May be we can use status "VERIFIED" for a two step verification:
First step, verification on a dev. snapshot or on built version or ... -->
change status to "VERIFIED".
Second step, verification on a release candidate --> closing issue.
It is just an idea for discussion.
The two step verification would decrease the possibility that a sucessful made
fix may be got lost by another change before the next release is coming out.

Best regards, Oliver.

View raw message