incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [QA] Workflow for Issues
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:01:06 GMT
Hi,

On 10.07.2012 03:51, Li Feng Wang wrote:
> Very useful to unify QA work,
>
> Suggest to add tag when file or verify defects, like
> [MemoryLeak]:Memory Leak defect, need verify via long time running.
> [Dev]: Open by developer, and may can't verify from user view.
> [Crash]: Crash defect
> [Regression]:Regression defect
> [Lost]:Defect about data lost .etc

marking/tagging issues correspondingly is very useful.

For above mentioned "Crash", "Regression" and "Lost" we already have the
corresponding keywords "crash", "regression" and "data_lost".

I am not sure, but may be we should thought about having only one way to
mark/tag issues.

Best regards, Oliver.