incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUILDBOT] build breakers
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 07:34:48 GMT
On 09.07.2012 19:03, Andrew Rist wrote:
> an update on this...
> The Win buildbot is now on VS 2008, and building the same as the
> unofficial dev builds - the build runs through fine - the only issue
> left is that I can't find the install bits...
> do I need to run another step to generate them?

The buildbot ran through most of its steps with a green status even
though there were problems, e.g.

http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/230/steps/shell_4/logs/stdio
reports that some files were not found:
   ERROR: The following files could not be found:
   ERROR: File not found: /ooo/services.rdb
   ERROR: File not found: apr-util.dll
   ERROR: File not found: serf.dll
   ERROR: File not found: so_activex.dll
   ERROR: File not found: ucpdav1.dll
   ERROR: File not found: services.rdb
With these files missing it cannot package the install bits.

For the serf, apr-util and ucpdav1 files the reason could be that the
output trees in ext_libraries/*/wntmsci12* were not clean before building.

Herbert