incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Incubation Check-list - Other Items
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 19:50:33 GMT
Am 07/09/2012 02:18 AM, schrieb Dave Fisher:
> There are some events on http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html that
are not filled out but should be:

> (1) The project name.
>
> Make sure that the requested project name does not already exist and check www.nameprotect.com
to be sure that the name is not already trademarked for an existing software product.

> Is this N/A or is it the date of the trademark transfer?

"N/A" doesn't look good for such in important part. I suggest 2011-06-13
due to Christian Grobmeier's mail:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201106.mbox/%3CBANLkTinRbahcUj3M4PNwKNgWZLGzn9Aa4g%40mail.gmail.com%3E

> (2) Mentor related:
>
> (a) Subscribe all Mentors on the pmc and general lists.
>
> (b) Give all Mentors access to the incubator SVN repository. (to be done by the Incubator
PMC chair or an Incubator PMC Member wih karma for the authorizations file)

> (c) Tell Mentors to track progress in the file 'incubator/projects/{project.name}.html'
>
> Ross, Joe, Shane, Jim, Sam, Nóirín, Danese, and Christian - I assume that these were
all done one year ago. Correct?

> (3) Typo on date:
>
> Ask root for the creation of committers' accounts on people.apache.org.

Looks like 2012 as the others in the table.

Marcus