incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: widgets Tab and Spreadsheet
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 09:21:18 GMT
Hi Shawn,

On 05.07.2012 18:33, Shawn Pringle wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for where the spread sheet tabs are in the source code.
> That is to say, the part of the source code that links the tabs and
> the individual sheets together.  Can anyone direct me to some
> directory or suggest a regex pattern to search?

I am not really familiar with the Calc code but I think that

     main/sc/source/ui/view/tabcont.cxx

might be what you are looking for.

In ScTabControl::MouseButtonUp() for example, you can see a line
that starts with

     if ( rMEvt.GetClicks() == 2 ...

that handles a double click on the tabs (and then opens a dialog for
renaming the clicked tab.)

The base class of ScTabControl is TabBar and can be found in

     main/svtools/source/control/tabbar.cxx

Regards,
Andre