incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: [BUILDBOT] build breakers
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 08:45:35 GMT
Here is a quick update on the status of the buildbots:

- Windows7 still breaks because it attempts to use the compiler from
Visual Studio 2010 instead of the officially supported one from 2008.

- Linux 32bit is OK.

- Linux 64bit has a strange, Java related problem.  With Herbert's help
I have changed the build.pl script a little bit so that we get the dmake
output even when the buildbot terminates the build process.  With that
we have found out that the build most often (2 times in the last 3 days)
when building javadoc.
The cause of the hang remains unknown.  Any help by Java-experts is welcome.

The log file of the Linux 64bit can be found here:

http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux64-nightly/builds/279/steps/shell_1/logs/stdio

Go to the end and find the last non-blue (shall I say black?) lines.

-Andre