incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: Patch to configure, --enable-category-b and --without-fonts contradicts
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 08:30:55 GMT
On 06.07.2012 09:27, Andre Fischer wrote:
> On 06.07.2012 03:35, Maho NAKATA wrote:
>> Hi Andre Fisher,
>> (Cc: pfg@)
>>
>> I have been porting AOO to FreeBSD and I pass the configure
>> to --enable-category-b and --without-fonts. This contradicts and thus
>> build fails at instsetoo_native.
>>
>> Patch is here:
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/editors/openoffice-3-devel/files/patch-configure?rev=1.3;content-type=text%2Fplain
>>

>> The reason for that is if we set --enable-category-b, then it
>> automatically
>> activates WITH_CATB_FONTS (SCPDEFS="$SCPDEFS -DWITH_CATB_FONTS"),
>> and cannot be disabled by --without-fonts.
>>
>> However, by --without-fonts, WITH_CATB_FONTS=NO is set but scp2 project
>> assumes WITH_CATB_FONTS.
>
> This seems to be a related but different problem.  I will check that.
>

>> I think if --without-fonts is set, SCPDEFS="$SCPDEFS
>> -DWITH_CATB_FONTS" should be set.

I checked that.  SCPDEFS is manipulated in two different places.  One is
configure and the other is scp2/source/ooo/makefile.mk (and some other
makefiles in scp2 but they are irrelevant for the problem at hand.)
Both WITH_CATA_FONTS and WITH_CATB_FONTS are handled in configure and,
as far as I can see, correctly (both with and without the patch.)  Only
when category-(A|B) fonts are enabled then WITH_CAT(A|B)_FONTS is added
to SCPDEFS.

I have added a short comment to scp2/source/ooo/makefile.mk that lists
the variables managed in configure so that grep or OpenGrok finds them.

I don't see a problem.

-Andre