incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: Patch to configure, --enable-category-b and --without-fonts contradicts
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 07:27:37 GMT
On 06.07.2012 03:35, Maho NAKATA wrote:
> Hi Andre Fisher,
> (Cc: pfg@)
>
> I have been porting AOO to FreeBSD and I pass the configure
> to --enable-category-b and --without-fonts. This contradicts and thus
> build fails at instsetoo_native.
>
> Patch is here:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/editors/openoffice-3-devel/files/patch-configure?rev=1.3;content-type=text%2Fplain
>
> The reason for that is if we set --enable-category-b, then it automatically
> activates WITH_CATB_FONTS (SCPDEFS="$SCPDEFS -DWITH_CATB_FONTS"),
> and cannot be disabled by --without-fonts.
>
> However, by --without-fonts, WITH_CATB_FONTS=NO is set but scp2 project
> assumes WITH_CATB_FONTS.

This seems to be a related but different problem.  I will check that.

> I think if --without-fonts is set, SCPDEFS="$SCPDEFS -DWITH_CATB_FONTS" should be set.
>
> What do you think? Can I commit the patch?

Pedro has added the patch already to the issue.  I saw that before I
read this thread and have already checked in your patch.  I stated you
as patch author, so I hope that you don't mind too much.

SVN revision is 1358058.

Thanks for the patch,
Andre