incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Updated Slovak translations
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 10:54:49 GMT
On 6/30/12 7:17 PM, Michal Hriň wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Here is checked and updated Slovak translations for UI of AOO 3.4.
>
> http://st.fri.uniza.sk/~hrin/aoo34_sk_po.tar.gz
>
> I overseen the help files in the package, but we never had it translated at time of Oracle/Sun.
> (translating of help files took more time)
>
> I ll be glad if you create a Slovakian build of AOO, or a separated language pack.
>
> Regards,
> Michal Hriň (solo translator - all people works for Libre I think)

I will update Pootle with your changes and the merge it with the new
templates that introduce 1 further warning message (17 words) that you
hopefully can translate as well when it is available.

We appreciate your contribution and hope that other will join you to
translate AOO into Slovak.

I hope our download numbers motivate some people to join ;-) We should
promote our project even more and should convince people that we are
open to anybody and to any contribution.

Juergen