incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: SVN mistake, Sorry
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 08:52:48 GMT
On 6/30/12 3:11 PM, sebb wrote:
> On 29 June 2012 20:54, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>> @Risto,
>>
>> I recommend using a00-3.4.1-incubating-src.tar.gz if you have a Windows utility that
will open it.  There I see a total of 66,365 files requiring 1.6GB (uncompressed).

>> There is apparently not a separate AOO341 branch or tag.  But if the .tar.gz doesn't
work for you, it appears that there is work going on at <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/branches/AOO34>
as an alternative, depending what you are interested in.

>>  - Dennis

reports only 948 files for a total of 5,483kB.  But the zip is 357MB.

>> I did a WinZip test and received a warning about the central directory not having
an end-of-directory signature.

>> Also, in the test output I see many pointless entries for directories, most of which
have no files.

>> I am assuming that the .zip is defective in some way.
>
> I think it's Winzip that cannot handle the archive.
>
> I just tried using 7-Zip - test action - and that shows no errors.

the zip file is created by the internal zip task of ant. I don't know if
there is a problem with Winzip.

Juergen