incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT][Call for UX review] [Windows 8 certification]Test for "Section 11 Apps must support multi-user sessions" is not tested by Windows App Certification Kit
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 07:30:05 GMT
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 9:57 AM, zhangjf <zhangjf@apache.org> wrote:
>>> If there is no more concerns in 4 hours from now, I will commit this
>>> string patch to 3.4.1 at first.
>
> aren't we in "string freeze" mode? Translation deadline is by end of
> June (this Sunday); and deadline is for fixing current strings, not
> introducing new ones.

your are correct but this new warning box is related to the ongoing
Windows 8 discussion and is part of a fix for one of the 5 critical
issues. So it can be seen as an exception.

But if you have serious concerns please let us know and we can try to
solve it in time or we can drop it completely for 3.4.1.

I am in favor to have all the critical issues fixed and be prepared for
everything.

Juergen