incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: What will be with national language sites ?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 23:30:11 GMT

On Jul 17, 2012, at 4:15 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> -- top posting --
>
> Rob--
>
> I don't think this person is subscribed. You may want to copy them on this
> response.

I think that they are subscribed as I did not see a "moderated" tag on the email. Is this
conclusive? Perhaps they were moderated in with a prior email.

> And, we need to followup with Dave (and I think others were involved) on if
> an actual template was created for NL sites. I'm not sure about this,
> although Dave did provide guidance/instructions on headers/navigatin items.

I was going to dig out the topnav translation and suggest translations for the main page.

This is probably a good example of a NL site to use as a test case for translated versions
of the main pages.

This could fit the set of pages that Rob will suggest plus some others. I think a site map
should be started.

Sorry, I wish I had more time but additional work responsibilities have me up and on conference
calls at 6:00 AM. That plus Apache Flex is going through their first release VOTEs. And now
"Big Data" is calling.

Regards,
Dave