incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Risto Jääskeläinen <rjaas...@saunalahti.fi>
Subject Re: Crazy idea: Use Google to translate website
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 06:22:29 GMT
Hello!

Why not?
I have used Google tranlator as a word book.  Translation to Finnish is not nice languge but
words are mostly OK. So I find normally more easy to write whole sentence manually than try
to fix proposals. In some other languges structure is more like in English and I suppose threre
is more to win for example on documentation.

In future computer translations are better than today. So it is a resource allocation issue
too.

Regards
Risto