incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: propose revision r1365887 for next developer snapshot (RC)
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:01:33 GMT
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 03:37:50PM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 7/30/12 2:13 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 05:07:48PM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I would like to propose revision r1365887 as base for the next developer
> >> snapshot.
> >>
> >> Well we have already or building currently and I have tested the source
> >> release and have created and uploaded the MacOS and windows version
> >> already. QA volunteers can start to take a closer look on these builds.
> >>
> >> When Ariel has finished the upload of tghe Linux builds we will start
> >> the voting on this build.
> >
> > Linux packages are uploaded. I'll update the cwiki page when I finish my
> > breakfast :)
>
> I did it for you because I had the script in place.
>
> Can you upload the SDK as well

IMHO it is a bad idea to release micro versions of the SDK. We must
guarantee that the SDK is compatible at least between micro versions,
and only release minor and mayor updates, 3.4, 3.5, 4.0, etc. IRRC
that's how it was done in OOo times, but you know better :)

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina