incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: [RELEAASE][3.4.1]: propose the next build for 3.4.1 based on revision 1364583
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 08:54:42 GMT
On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 16:21:32 +0800
Yan Ji <yanji.yj@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your clarify. we will also verify the language pack.
>
> I notice that the RC build is now available.  But same as previous build, I cannot download
Windows build. It saids: 403 Forbidden. Would you please help check the file permission?

> Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji
>
> On Jul 24, 2012, at 1:24 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>
> > On 7/24/12 3:24 AM, Ji Yan wrote:
> >> Jurgen,
> >>
> >>  Will this build provide language pack?

> > yes, we should build language packs as well.
> >
> > Sorry for being not clear enough
> >
> > Juergen

It looks as if the entire column of Windows rc candidates does not have correct permissions.
I tried four or five in that column ad got 403 Forbidden errors.  The Ubuntu candidate D/Led
OK.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>