incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From hongyun.an <hongyun...@cs2c.com.cn>
Subject Re: Re: Coding guideline or common rules
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 02:49:08 GMT

Sorry for the puzzling.I beg your pardon for my inexperience about it.

I have cleaned the redundant comments about UOF v2.0 source code on version 1364477.

In addition:
I submitted the UOF v2.0 source code on 20th July,on the version 1363673.
But I forgot adding the comments on the log message.Then I added the explain on the version
1363677.
hongyun.an

>On 20 July 2012 22:22, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>> I've seen the comment about SCMs being sufficient for tracing the provenance of code
and the changes that are made.  That puzzles me.

>>  - History doesn't appear in source-code tarballs.
>>  - It requires the original SCM repository or a history-preserving port of the SCN
to be available to interested parties.