incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject [UI] ColorPicker - entering hex color code
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:43:16 GMT
Hi there,

entering a color in the new color, with its hex code, has a rather
strange result. Try

- menu "Tools" -"Options..."
- on the "Options" dialog, select the on the tree "OpenOffice.org"
  - "Colors"
- select a color and press the "Edit..." button (side comment: the color
  picker should be available from the floating window that opens from
  the toolbar!)
- enter some color in the "Hex #" edit field, for example AA

If I enter AA, I would expect it to be #0000AA, that is, zeros added at
the left.

AA -> 0000AA -> RBG 0,0,170

but the color picker shows RGB 170,170,170

Enter only A

A -> 00000A -> RGB 0,0,10

but the color picker shows RGB 160,160,160

Enter ABC

ABC -> 000ABC -> RGB o,10,188

the color picker shows 171,171,171

Which should be the expected behaviour?