incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <>
Subject Re: spreadsheet source
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 13:50:18 GMT
Hi Shawn,

On Fri, Jul 06, 2012 at 10:34:10AM -0300, Shawn Pringle wrote:
> I am a new subscriber and there are some bugs I am trying to resolve.
> Hello, can someone direct me to the spreadsheet code?  I am especially
> interested in the part that handles the tabs at the bottom of the
> screen.  Apart from the wiki, (I haven't looked yet), is there
> documentation on the OOO internals?

Your previous mail went through moderation, and already got an

> Thanks in advance,
> Shawn Pringle
> - --
> PGP public key available at

I'd suggest you configure Enigmail to sign using PGP/MIME instead of the
old-fashioned inline-PGP, in Thunderbird's Account Settings go to
OpenPGP Security and enable "Use PGP/MIME by default".

See the Handbook/Help:

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

View raw message