incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Maho NAKATA <m...@apache.org>
Subject Patch to configure, --enable-category-b and --without-fonts contradicts
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 01:35:25 GMT
Hi Andre Fisher,
(Cc: pfg@)

I have been porting AOO to FreeBSD and I pass the configure
to --enable-category-b and --without-fonts. This contradicts and thus
build fails at instsetoo_native.

Patch is here:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/editors/openoffice-3-devel/files/patch-configure?rev=1.3;content-type=text%2Fplain

The reason for that is if we set --enable-category-b, then it automatically
activates WITH_CATB_FONTS (SCPDEFS="$SCPDEFS -DWITH_CATB_FONTS"),
and cannot be disabled by --without-fonts.

However, by --without-fonts, WITH_CATB_FONTS=NO is set but scp2 project
assumes WITH_CATB_FONTS.

I think if --without-fonts is set, SCPDEFS="$SCPDEFS -DWITH_CATB_FONTS" should be set.

What do you think? Can I commit the patch?
Thanks,
-- Nakata Maho http://accc.riken.jp/maho/ , JA OOO http://ja.openoffice.org/
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/nakatamaho/ ,GPG: http://accc.riken.jp/maho/maho.pgp.txt