incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From hongyun.an <hongyun...@cs2c.com.cn>
Subject How to Submit the UOF v2.0 Source Code
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 08:07:03 GMT
Dear everyone:

About a week ago,the UOF v2.0 source code was merged to the Aoo3.4(svn version1354914) on
my com.And it works well.

However,because of my negligence,I have lost my password.These days I am applying for resetting
my password.
This is unexpected, the process of taking back the password is much more complicated because
I have lost my password and email address.So maybe it will take more time to reset my password.

Maybe I could give the UOF v2.0 source code patch to somebody of you who has the subbmit right.I
think it's a good idea to subbmit the code as soon as possibly.

I am very happy to contribute our efforts to the Aoo.I hope the compatibility between UOF
v2.0 and ODF is getting better and better.

Best wishes.

Hongyun An