incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: AOO 3.4 Impress not recognising Dual monitors?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 08:32:20 GMT
On Wed, 04 Jul 2012 10:18:16 +0200
Joost Andrae <Joost.Andrae@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in the moment I have just one "question" in mind when I read "Ubuntu" in
> this context:
>
> Does your system run X11 or Wayland ?
>

> Am 03.07.2012 20:47, schrieb Rory O'Farrell:
> > I'm not yet in a position to raise a formal bug, but I would appreciate input from
other users who may have occasion to use AOO 3.4 to give a presentation.

> > I have not been able to get AOO 3:4 Impress to successfully recognise the second
monitor on later *ubuntu systems (say 11:10 and later).

> > I have requested information from others on the Forum in thread
> > http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=54875
> >

> Kind regards, Joost

All running X11.  I'm an old fashioned User, coming from punched cards and tape (1965) via
text based editors on home assembled computers (ah! the Z80...)  to PCs, using them as tools,
so I don't need any fancy screens and effects.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>