incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject AOO 3.4 Impress not recognising Dual monitors?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 18:47:08 GMT
I'm not yet in a position to raise a formal bug, but I would appreciate input from other users
who may have occasion to use AOO 3.4 to give a presentation.

I have not been able to get AOO 3:4 Impress to successfully recognise the second monitor on
later *ubuntu systems (say 11:10 and later).

I have requested information from others on the Forum in thread
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=54875

I would welcome input from users from the Apache lists; I bring it to the attention of the
ooo-dev list as some developer working on Impress may test this in passing.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>