incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CWS swbookmarkfixes01 rebasing and licensing
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 16:57:00 GMT
On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 05:44:30PM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Hi Ross,
>
> Thanks for the constructive reply!
>
> On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 03:58:54PM +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> > If the CWS was included in the original SGA then it is available under
> > the AL2.
>
> How can I check that? It was not integrated in m106 at OOo, if that is the
> criteria, but I assume there is more to that ;)

besides the files listed on the SGA
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/pmc/ip-review/ Eike
Rathke, Mathias Bauer and Michael Stahl integrated some CWS last year,
their work got "documented" on the svn logs and this mailing list, see
for example this thread: http://markmail.org/message/3lqichu77wg3pfyu
I don't find swbookmarkfixes01 on the mail archive nor on the svn log.
So that CWS was not included on the original SGA nor in the code
integrated from CWSs.

> Given that AOO might switch to the Symphony codebase

This is a misinterpretation of the general outcome of this discussion:
http://markmail.org/message/wkcosra4s3wugtua

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile