incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Bjoern Michaelsen <bjoern.michael...@canonical.com>
Subject Re: CWS swbookmarkfixes01 rebasing and licensing
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 14:39:36 GMT
Hi Olli,

On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 03:50:10PM +0200, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> I did not see any aggressive tone in Rob's reply.

Nitpicking on irrelevant sideissues might be acceptable, if the main topics of
the mail were answered -- otherwise its just unconstructive passive aggreesion.
Nothing in Robs first email allowed help to get this CWS into AOO or clarify
the situation, so why bother with it at all?

Anyway. I feel I have better chances to get things done by dealing with Oracle
directly.

Best,

Bjoern