incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT][Call for UX review] [Windows 8 certification]Test for "Section 11 Apps must support multi-user sessions" is not tested by Windows App Certification Kit
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 07:58:37 GMT
Hi Jürgen,

On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 09:30:05AM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:

> > aren't we in "string freeze" mode? Translation deadline is by end of
> > June (this Sunday); and deadline is for fixing current strings, not
> > introducing new ones.
>
> your are correct but this new warning box is related to the ongoing
> Windows 8 discussion and is part of a fix for one of the 5 critical
> issues. So it can be seen as an exception.
>
> But if you have serious concerns please let us know and we can try to
> solve it in time or we can drop it completely for 3.4.1.

I don't do translations, so for me it's fine; but we should obviously
query before adding a new string if we have translators available to
translate the string for all the languages we are delivering; I doubt
translators are following this thread (I wasn't reading it myself, just
payed attention to this line with the new translation on a day with
"few" mail ;) ).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile