incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject [QA]A guide for opening defect in Bugzilla
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:29:26 GMT
KG01 - See comments inline.

On Thursday, July 19, 2012, Ji Yan wrote:
Hi all,

   I wrote a guide for how to open defect in Bugzilla[1]. hope this will
help user and QA on opening defect. Any comments?

KG01 - This is great thanks for sharing. I have some feedback and a question.

Re: bug process
Perhaps we could encourage submitters to include screen caps of issues related to UI presentation
or interaction design.

Re: guide
I'm new to Bugzilla, so pardon me if this is a newbie question. Do we have a Bugzilla scope
work item for requests for enhancements? If so, does an RFE guide exist as well.. If not,
what is the Bugzilla work item for enhancements.

Thoughts?

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/HowToFileIssue

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji