incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: New links for localization web page
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:35:47 GMT
On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 16:15 +0200, Joost Andrae wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> it seems so...but Peter's own MirrorBrain OOo MirrorBrain page is still
> working. In the past we asked Peter sometimes to use it as a fail-over
> system and it worked properly.
>
> http://ooo.mirrorbrain.org

hmmm - well I can get it to work sometimes, but other times fails and it
looks like it fails whenever this site is involved
http://openoffice.mirrors.tds.net

which isn't surprising I suppose as when I go to that site directly and
then to the OpenOffice page - all files have all been removed.

arrgh...