incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AOO-LibreOffice comparison?
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 02:01:10 GMT
Hi Peter;

I am going to be honest with you. Some people like to make asses of
themselves inpublic by posting comparisons of software they develop
against software that they have never tried (Hi Michael!).

Most of us simply don't run LibreOffice and it would not be honest to say
that we can be objective making such comparisons anyways.

Both packages are free and have basically the same functionality, my
suggestion is to try them both and make your own comparison.

cheers,

Pedro.