incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: On parks, commons, and websites... and fun (or lack of)
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 22:27:11 GMT
Larry,

How do you think someone should be treated who preferred to file
AOO bug reports to the forums instead of to the issue tracker?
Would you encourage that sort of behavior, ignore it, or say
something to them about it?

All I'm saying is that the CMS is the analog to website bugs
as to what bugzilla is to code bugs.  The typical website bug
should be "reported" by fixing it through the CMS, and it makes
just as much sense for people to opt out of using the CMS as
it does for people to opt out of using bugzilla for code bugs.

HTH