incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: On parks, commons, and websites... and fun (or lack of)
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 21:05:36 GMT
----- Original Message -----

I'm only asking that he not require special consideration or require VIP
treatment, as that is not how Apache operates.  If he insists, so be it,
it's just an unusual situation.  The rules for various roles apply to even
board members in this organization, they are expected to read and apply
documentation just like anyone else.