incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <>
Subject Re: On parks, commons, and websites... and fun (or lack of)
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 21:01:59 GMT

I trust you reserve this behavior for this mailing list and
do not subject forum participants to the pack-animal behavior
you've been exhibiting here lately.  The biggest concern I have
here with forum participants on this list is how their behavior
here translates to their conduct in the forums- I hope we would
havegotten wind of it by now if this were commonplace over there.
Hagar was brought in to help ensure PPMC oversight over that activity;
if he steps down I'm not sure who should replace him.