incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Java download link on AOO site
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 19:00:09 GMT
The thing is Dennis, it is self-defeating for the org to fund my work
on the CMS to make it a more effective collaboration tool for Apache
communities if projects don't start expecting committers and end users
alike to take advantage of it.  If this is the new norm, where application
of project documentation is no longer expected for Apachedev-list participation,
then I'll adjust my plans accordingly.  I do know that Infra would never
survive with only 3-4 staffers if we didn't expect committers to
read/apply/critique/fixour documentation.

Whether it is difficultto use the CMSor super easy makes no difference
to anyoneif only a select few areexpectedto even try.