incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ninka Albada <ninka_alb...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject spelling
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 01:39:12 GMT
Hi There

I have been using openoffice for some years now, but for a longtime the spelling check does
not work, I down loaded the openoffice programme a couple of times.
Then i tried your help page, not much of a help, you have to become member and sign in? did
it twice one time on wiki (what is that?) and ones for openoffice, but I could not post anything
as I did not use it enough????
Anyway I am getting a little bit cranky.. I m not a computer expert and if you go through
your website, you have to be a computer expert to understand it.
So please help me out here
I downloaded the latest version and I use windows vista, just give me some clear, easy to
follow, step by step advise (just like in the dummies books )
regards
Haseler