incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Branding on extensions site
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2012 12:43:30 GMT
On Sat, 2012-07-14 at 14:18 +0200, Roberto Galoppini wrote:
> The only reason is that when we re-engineered the website the new logo wasn't available
yet. We are going to enhance both Extensions and Templates websites within July (spam management,
stats) and we'll fix that too.

Howdy all,

A couple of questions - these aren't time critical at all IMO so no need
to rush a reply, BTW.

The drupal mods for the site, are they available to the public yet?

I noticed Alexandro asked the other day, to no answer.

A slightly different question - and I know I shouldn't really put two in
one email..but here goes

There was talk early on about working on a syndication scheme for
extension/template repositories - how can we not lose that as a project
goal?

Thanks,

//drew