incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Terms of Service on Forums
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 20:57:13 GMT
On Fri, 2012-07-06 at 22:22 +0200, hagar.delest wrote:
> > Message du 06/07/12 14:21
> > De : "drew"
> > *chuckling*...what you think my memory could be faulty - never.. well,
> > once or twice, maybe. Now what was the question?
>
> I think that the question can be closed since the link is now pointing to thte correct
page.

> Perhaps during an operation on the forum recently that link had been reverted to the
old Oracle page.

> Hagar

Hi Hagar,

You mean, I suppose, that the bottom link in the footer of each forum
(just double checked each) links to:
http://www.openoffice.org/terms_of_use

I think that is where it should point, and that is the page in need of
update.

Another option would be, perhaps, to point to this page
http://www.openoffice.org/license.html instead - doesn't seem quite
right though.

//drew