incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CWS swbookmarkfixes01 rebasing and licensing
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 14:29:03 GMT

--- Mar 3/7/12, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com> ha scritto:

> Please can we have an update on that effort to get all the
> CWS made available then? It seems a perfectly reasonable
> request, one I and others have been making here since the
> inception of the project and one I am not able to go
> negotiate personally so need to keep asking about here.

What effort?

I think we have been pretty consistent here every time the
subject is brought up by someone external to the project.

I am not a lawyer and neither is Rob or most of the people
doing development here and even if we were lawyers we have
no power to relicense code that isn't ours. In general we
don't release patches or CWSs other than what you see in
our releases (at this time 3.4 only).

Pedro.