incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Sybil Snyders" <sy...@redfern.co.za>
Subject Labels
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 07:38:53 GMT

Good day

Hope you are well.

We would like to get in contact with you to see how we can work together on
the label printing functionality of your software.  We have our own
templates, which we like to be loaded and we can then promote your software
to other users.  We have clients whom we currently assist printing labels
from your software and then we also have other clients whom refuse to get
Microsoft Word, we can then recommend your software.

Can you please advise, with whom and how we can get in contact

Regards

Sybil_Signature