incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuri Dario" <mc6...@mclink.it>
Subject OS/2 bridgetest crashes on polymorphic struct types
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:47:49 GMT
Hi,

the os2 build fails to complete testtools test because the following
code in BRIDGETEST.CXX crashes:

           // Test instantiated polymorphic struct types:
            {
                bRet &= check(
                    (xLBT->transportPolyBoolean(
                        TestPolyStruct< sal_Bool >(true)).
                     member),
                    "transportPolyBoolean");

If I comment the whole section, all tests are correctly passed.

This is the calling stack at crash in GCC3_UNO.DLL

 Entry No | Function

           | Source               | Module
----------+-----------------------------------------------------------
-------------+----------------------+----------------------
 17       |

           |                      | libc065.dll:1:742812
 16       |

           |                      | libc065.dll:1:742054
 15       | 0x1E19DFB4

           |                      | libc065.dll:1:188340
 14       | 0x1E19DF0E

           |                      | libc065.dll:1:188174
 13       | 0x1E19CE2E

           |                      | libc065.dll:1:183854
 12       |

           |                      | libc065.dll:1:288334
 11       | 0x1FFCA2EB

           |                      | doscall1.dll:2:41707
 10       | 0x1FFC9F0F

           |                      | doscall1.dll:2:40719
 9        | 0x1FFC9D77

           |                      | doscall1.dll:2:40311
 8        | _ZN12_GLOBAL__N_1L11cpp_mediateEllPPvPx

           | CPP2UNO.CXX(256)     | gcc3_uno.dll:1:19365
 7        | _ZN12_GLOBAL__N_1L15cpp_vtable_callEiiPPv

           | CPP2UNO.CXX(376)     | gcc3_uno.dll:1:20920
 6        |
_ZN11bridge_testL11performTestERKN3com3sun4star3uno9ReferenceINS3_17XC
omponentContextEEERKNS4_IN4test9testtools10bridgetest11XBridgeTestEEEb
| BRIDGETEST.CXX(554)  | bridgete.dll:1:25792
 5        |
bridge_test::TestBridgeImpl::run(com::sun::star::uno::Sequence<rtl::OU
String> const&)
| BRIDGETEST.CXX(1209) | bridgete.dll:1:48241
 4        |
__ZN6unoexe17OInstanceProvider11getInstanceERKN3rtl8OUStringE

|                      | uno.exe:1:109752
 3        | _main

           |                      | uno.exe:1:111216
 2        | __text

           | CRT0.S(83)           | uno.exe:1:13
 1        | 0x1E198766

           |                      | libc065.dll:1:165734

In cpp_mediate() the call

	bridges::cpp_uno::shared::CppInterfaceProxy * pCppI
        =
bridges::cpp_uno::shared::CppInterfaceProxy::castInterfaceToProxy(
            pThis);

returns a bad pointer to a strange address, thus the code fails to
work.

Any ideas?

thanks!

--