incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuri Dario" <mc6...@mclink.it>
Subject Re: OS/2 missing strings id 3005 and 17500
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 11:10:45 GMT
Hi Ariel,

> Res. id. 3005, in the context you mentioned, is
> RID_STR_SYNCHRONIZING_REPOSITORY in
> main/desktop/source/deployment/manager/dp_manager.src
> I cannot reproduce the missing resource here, nor can find something
> wrong in the source code. Try setting a conditional break point in

I found the reason: the code is correct, but DEPLOYMENT.DLL is built
as DEPLOY.DLL using a shorter TARGET name in makefile.mk; thus also
res files are built with short name, while code expects to find the
long name.

This explains also the crash in extension manager, Resource::GetRes()
in RC.CXX crashes because of null pointer. Is this a feature or a bug?

--
Bye,

	Yuri Dario

/*