incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "蜗牛" <56091...@qq.com>
Subject a question of Export custom file format?
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:44:13 GMT
hi Ariel :

 the  export file format complex  as PDF, need precise layout, so I ​​reference  the PDF
export, that need the VCL.
 You tell me the method to achieve the precise layout?

 Regards

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 08:29:41PM +0800, 蜗牛 wrote:
> Hi Ariel Not made a filter ,This export function only use in my
> extension, Invoked by the menu of my extension,Not available to other
> applications.

Then you don't need a filter at all. Simply add a menu entry, implement
a ProtocolHandler to dispatch the command, and do the export there. All
these things are documented in the Developr's Guide, and there are
examples in the SDK, even in C++:
sdk/examples/DevelopersGuide/Components/Addons/ProtocolHandlerAddon_cpp

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina