incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "蜗牛" <56091...@qq.com>
Subject a question of Export custom file format?
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:29:41 GMT
Hi Ariel
 Not made a filter ,This export function only use in my extension, Invoked by the menu of
my extension,Not available to other applications.

 On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 06:08:10PM +0800, 蜗牛 wrote:
> hi Ariel
>
>    could you give me  a example of  use your Way doing a new
> exporter, assuming that the file format is pdf?

I can point you to the SDK examples:
sdk/examples/DevelopersGuide/OfficeDev/FilterDevelopment

You should read the Developer's Guide first, in order to understand the
examples.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile