incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Call for UX review] [Windows 8 certification]Test for "Section 11 Apps must support multi-user sessions" is not tested by Windows App Certification Kit
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:01:54 GMT
Hi Rob,

>> but in a Windows Terminal Server session you have user profiles for each
>> user.
>>

> This patch is for if you connect with Terminal Services twice using
> the same user account.

I just wanted to make sure that there is no real problem to get
OpenOffice configured so it can be used within a multi user environment
(MS TS, Citrix, Sun SGD, or UNIX profiles). If the same user connects a
second time then there might be a locking problem with his profile data.
If you want to fix this then it's OK but in my opinion it's not really
needed because usually it should be prevented that one user accesses the
same user profile from another terminal (RDP, X11) session.

Just my two € Cents, Joost