incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [BUILDBOT]: request - check version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 13:40:25 GMT
Hi,

as far as I remember MS often changed the source path of this
distributable binary on their web pages in the past so it wasn't
possible to integrate its path into a download script to automate it's
download as an external package. Hopefully I'm wrong now and MS changed
this behavior but I'd like to give you a warning to integrate just the
path to the binary package.

> Thus, I would like to reuqest to check, if our Windows buildbot is using
> the newest versions of these redistributables.
> I am expecting that the buildbot already is using the newest ones - I
> only want to assure that this is really the case.

Kind regards, Joost