incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: a question of Export custom file format?
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 13:15:21 GMT
	Hi 蜗牛,

On 06.06.2012 12:23, 蜗牛 wrote:
> hi  Armin
>
>     could you give me  a example of  use your Way doing a new
> exporter, assuming that the file format is pdf?

It would be more or less the same as every UNO API based export, iterate
over the document, the pages and the shapes. Instead of getting a
MetaFile from the shape (using Graphicxporter) you would get the
sequence of primitives and use that as base geometry information.

You cannot use this when you want to develop an extension, the UNO API
for primitives is minimal currently and thus you would have to link
against office components (what the definition of extension does not
allow). To do this, the most needed primitives would need to get an UNO
API implementation first.

>   Regards

Sincerely,
	Armin