incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <>
Subject Re: how Get Bitmap file from SVG module?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:37:29 GMT
	Hi jianlizhao,

On 01.06.2012 06:22, jianlizhao wrote:
> Hi Armin:
> You say this I understanding.
> I would  insert original image aoo's write and display, I do not how to do it with zip

I am not sure I understand what you need to know. The method described
is just a possibility to check the file content of ODF files.

If you insert the reduced Bitmap as GraphicObject in a ODF document and
save it, it will be contained.

I understood from your last comments that including the raw data
directly to ODF is not needed. Instead it is set as kind of comment to
the inserted GraphicObject and thus evtl. indirectly saved and included
in the ODF. How this may happen I have no idea, sorry.

> Look forward to your reply.
>   Best Regards!

View raw message